were a peoples of northern Greece. They were perpetually at war with the Centaurs, their kin. Their rulers; Phlegyas, Ixion and Peirithous, were notorius criminals and evil-doers.
- Lapithes, son of Apollo and Stilbe, father-in-law of King Amylcas of Sparta
- Phorbas, son of Lapithes
- Periphas, son of Lapithes
- Antion, son of Periphas
- Phlegyas, son of Antion, father of Coronis (mother of Asclepius by Apollo), known for torching the temple of Apollo in revenge for the killing of Coronis
- Ixion, son of Phlegyas, killed his father-in-law and tried to rape Hera, punished eternally in Tartarus by being chained to a wheel that continously rotates
- Peirithous, son of Ixion, tried to abduct Persephone and is stuck to a wall in the Underworld
- Coronus, grandson of Antion
- Leonteos, son of Coronus, led the Lapiths in the Trojan War
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.